Migraine

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

After the standardized II, I have a very extreme headache. I cannot control myself and this happpens day by day. I dont know whether I have migraine or high blood pressure. So, behalf of the student who has migraine would like to tell about MIGRAINE. (this is not such  a speech :)

WHAT IS MIGRAINE?

migraine is a severe, painful headache that can be preceded or accompanied by sensory warning signs such as flashes of light, blind spots, tingling in the arms and legs, nausea, vomiting, and increased sensitivity to light and sound. The excruciating pain that migraines bring can last for hours or even days.

WHY DO I HAVE MIGRAINE?

Migraine headaches are caused by blood vessel enlargement and the release of chemicals from nerve fibers surrounding these blood vessels. A migraine headache can lead to feelings of nausea, diarrhea and vomiting.

P/s: Dont be so stressed out. Keep calm and remember that, every problem has solution. Smile, you dont own all the problem in the world :)