Best Poems

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

     Have a nice day. Please raise your hand if you're really love to read poems. Here the poems that I wanna share. Enjoy your day!


Fire And Ice

Some say the world will end in fire,
Some say in ice.
From what I've tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor fire.
But if it had to perish twice,
I think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction ice
Is also great
And would suffice.

By Robert Frost

Love After Love

The time will come
when, with elation,
you will greet yourself arriving
at your own door, in your own mirror,
and each will smile at the other's welcome,

And say, sit here. Eat.
You will love again the stranger who was yourself.
Give wine. Give bread. Give back your heart
to itself, to the stranger who has loved you

all your life, whom you ignored
for another, who knows you by heart.
Take down the love letters from the bookshelf,

the photographs, the desperate notes,
peel your own image from the mirror.
Sit. Feast on your life.
By Derek Walcott

6 Lonely Tears

First I shed a single tear because we are apart,
wanting nothing but to be with you, 
to make a brand new start

The 2nd tear I shed is a lonely tear indeed
my mind goes wild, my body goes numb
and my heart begins to bleed

The 3rd tear I cry wanting to feel your touch,
to taste your kiss and lips on mine, 
I want so very much

The 4th tear I cry thinking of you at night,
wanting you to hold me 
as I grip my pillow tight

The 5th tear I cry stains my pillowcase
my mind drifts off in la la land 
as I take us to that place

The 6th tear I shed my thoughts go very deep,
simply dreams of me and you 
as I drift off fast to sleep

By Angela Pilant

This Is A Daily Reminder

This is a daily reminder
To relax
To not get angry over small things
To stay calm 

This is a daily reminder
To be yourself
To not care what people think
To know you can be anything

This is a daily reminder
To love yourself
To not hurt yourself
To not work yourself up 

This is a daily reminder
That you are beautiful
That you are amazing
That you will succeed

This is a daily reminder
To always have hope
To have faith
To know everything will be okay

This is a daily reminder
That you have made it so far already
That you haven't given up 
That whatever you're doing is right
And that you are going to be amazing

Don't give up
Keep holding on and believing
By Nicolette